This is our home, too. As lifelong residents, we understand the importance of giving back to the communities and people we serve. The attorneys at DLSB are committed to a wide range of community involvement and public service efforts. We encourage you to come back and visit this page often to learn more about our firm and its dedication to serving our community.
- DLSB 2016 General Education Scholarship
- For over 20 years, Attorney Dave Duffield has served on the board of directors for the Huntington City Mission, a Gospel Rescue Mission serving the needs of the homeless and near-homeless in the Tri-State Area.
- Attorney Chad Lovejoy serves on the board of directors of several local charities — including the First Stage (Children's) Theatre Company, Huntington City Mission and the Scottish Rite Foundation for the Marshall University Children's Speech and Hearing Center — and is the Huntington Area Coordinator for the Vandalia Chapter of MENSA.
- Attorney Thom Boggs serves on the board of directors for Harmony House (Cabell-Huntington Coalition for the Homeless), The Wild Ramp and Ohio Valley Environmental Coalition (OVEC).
- Attorney Ken Bannon sits on the Scottish Rite Foundation for the Marshall University Children's Speech and Hearing Center.
Recent Efforts And Sponsorships
We believe a vibrant and strong community requires that we help other organizations with their charitable or educational endeavors. Below is a list of our recent efforts:
- Fairland High School Theater — Into the Woods
- Huntington High School Theater — Little Mermaid
- Cabell Midland High School Football
- Barboursville Veterans' Home — Veterans Activity Fund
- Huntington High School Wellness Academy — Fitness Challenge
- First Stage Theatre Company — The Lion King and Junie B. Jones
- Hite Saunders Elementary School — The Lion King, Jr.
- Harmony House — Hometown Breakfast
- Erma's Angels — Ride to End Alzheimer's
- Hite Saunders Elementary — Softball and T-Ball
- Roane County High School — Boys' Basketball
- Cabell Midland High School — Show Choir
Whether you have questions about anything mentioned above or simply need to speak with an experienced Huntington personal injury attorney, please call our office at 304-521-4572, or toll free at 877-262-3376. You can even reach us online.