When Hospitals And Surgeons Make Mistakes, We Are Here To Help
Although surgeons, hospitals, doctors, anesthesiologists, nurses and other medical professionals often have years of experience, mistakes still happen ― mistakes that can have deadly consequences. In fact, professionals are held to a high standard of care precisely because of the harm that can occur when they do make mistakes.
While most of these professionals do an exemplary job providing care to our community, when exhaustion or carelessness enters the picture, there is a real danger to patients. If you or a loved one has been injured due to what you believe was a surgical mistake, hospital error or any other form of medical negligence, it is crucial to reach out to expert counsel to understand your rights.
Experience You Can Count On
Our attorneys are prepared to put more than half a century of combined experience obtaining millions for victims of personal injury to obtain the compensation you deserve if you have been injured due to:
- Failure to diagnose medical conditions before it is too late, including cancer
- Failure to identify and/or treat post-surgical complications/infections
- Birth injuries that can leave children with long-term medical issues
- Failure to diagnose or recognize otherwise preventable problems, including heart attacks
- Mistakes with anesthesia
- Prescribing medications that are unsafe or in the wrong dosages
- Failure to consult with a specialist
- Failure to evaluate or order necessary tests
- Leaving surgical instruments, including sponges, in the body
- Organ puncture or bowel perforation during surgery
- Unnecessary surgery or surgery on the wrong location of the body
- Radiological errors
- Prolonged surgery
- Delayed surgery
- Paralysis after surgery
- Spinal cord injuries during surgery
- Negligent gastric bypass surgery
Our Huntington medical malpractice lawyers are here for you. Call now, day or night, at 304-247-9396 or toll free at 877-262-3376. You can also reach us online. We offer FREE initial consultations, so you have nothing to lose.
If you have suffered serious personal injury or have lost a loved one as a result of an accidental or wrongful death, our West Virginia hospital errors lawyers can help. We at Duffield, Lovejoy & Boggs have over seven decades of combined legal experience handling personal injury claims. Please contact our West Virginia attorneys to schedule a free initial consultation.