Holding Negligent Property Owners Accountable
Property owners have a legal obligation to keep their property in a reasonably safe condition for those who are on their property with permission. This includes everyone from store owners to homeowners. If you have been hurt on someone else’s property, you may have rights and the ability to recover compensation to cover your medical bills and time lost at work, as well as pain and suffering.
At Duffield, Lovejoy & Boggs, Attorneys at Law, our team of personal injury lawyers is prepared to put together the evidence, medical documentation and witness accounts needed to hold property owners accountable. We will advocate on your behalf to insurance companies and others who owe you money for the pain you have experienced.
Handling Premises Liability Claims Throughout West Virginia
Our Huntington firm represents victims of all types of premises liability accidents, including:
- Slip-and-fall accidents in retail stores
- Pool accidents, from slips on decks to drownings
- Trip-and fall accidents on steps up that should have been properly marked
- Falls due to uneven surfaces or sidewalks that were not maintained
- Inadequate security and supervision, resulting in assault, robbery or other damage
Our attorneys will carefully investigate the accident, including measures that the property owner should have taken to protect you or your loved one.