Helping Injury Victims Obtain The Compensation They Deserve
When you suffer an injury in an accident caused by a negligent third party — such as the driver of a car or the manufacturer of a dangerous product — you may be entitled to significant compensation to cover all of your accident-related losses, including damages for your lost wages, medical expenses, and pain and suffering, among others.
Whether you have been seriously injured or you have lost a loved one in a fatal accident, the legal team at Duffield, Lovejoy & Boggs, Attorneys at Law, can help you explore your options for seeking compensation and recovering financially after your accident or loss. We can even deal with the insurance company so you can focus on your recovery.
Need help? Call us any time, day or night. We offer FREE initial consultations. You can reach us at 304-521-4572, or toll free at 877-262-3376. You can even email us if you prefer. There is no reason to wait, so contact us today.
Proven Results And Experience You Can Trust — An Effective Combination
With more than 70 years of combined experience helping personal injury victims throughout West Virginia, eastern Kentucky and southern Ohio, we can assist you with a wide range of personal injury claims, including those related to:
- Motor vehicle accidents, such as those involving trucks, motorcycles, drunk drivers and distracted drivers
- Work-related injuries, including those attributed to dangerous professions such as construction, logging and coal mining
- Medical negligence, including allegations of nursing home abuse and hospital malpractice
- Defective or dangerous products, including defective medical devices and unsafe drugs
- Injuries that occur on someone else’s property, such as slip-and-fall accidents in retail stores and pool accidents, just to name a few
- Fire-related injuries, whether suffered in an apartment building, office, hotel or other building
- Any serious injury, including burns, paralysis, broken bones and brain injuries
- Allegations of wrongful death
While many lawyers practice personal injury law, few can match the experience of our attorneys. In fact, not only have we been involved in large, national cases with tens of millions of dollars at issue, but we employ cutting-edge technology and other resources to help you obtain the compensation you need, regardless of whether your case is big or small.
When your future is at stake, who do you want handling your case? To us, the answer is clear: you want a law firm with a history of proven — you want Duffield, Lovejoy & Boggs, Attorneys at Law.
Our Pledge To You: If We Don’t Win, You Don’t Pay
We handle personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis — meaning you don’t pay any attorney fees until we obtain you a recovery. Contact us today for a FREE consultation with one of our Huntington personal injury attorneys.